Cisco CSR economic empowerment programs and partnerships connect challenged communities and populations to information and opportunities they need to thrive. Our investments have helped renew hope for refugees and survivors of the AIDS crisis and matched U.S. veterans' talents to jobs.
By connecting communities and individuals to opportunities, essential information, and relevant training, CSR programs are changing lives.
Investing in nonprofits and non-governmental organizations with innovative solutions that help people improve their lives.
- Digital Divide Data: Tech training and careers for unemployed youth in Asia and Africa
- Grameen Foundation: Microloans and financial services help people reach their potential
- Inveneo: Affordable technology solutions for hard-to-reach areas
- One Global Economy: Economic empowerment through community access to technology
- Samasource: Dignified work and stable wages for women and youth living in poverty
Lives and communities transformed by connecting people to resources and opportunities.
- Guidance and inspiration for women in the IT field, Australia
- Information is the solution to farmers, India
- A tiny village connects to a world of potential, Kenya
- A mountain top connects to the world, Mexico
- A virtual community builds bridges, Middle East
- Social entrepreneurs transform their communities, South Africa
- Talent discovered and progress accelerated, South Africa
- A social enterprise empowers young people with data skills, Southeast Asia
- Mobile phones become entrepreneurial tools, Uganda
- IT credentials bring top talent to U.S. businesses, United States