Cisco CSR education programs and partnerships improve access to quality education for students worldwide using the combined power of network technology and human collaboration. From the Cisco Networking Academy to mentoring at-risk inner-city students, we help prepare people of all ages to succeed in a global, technology-driven society.
Using technology to expand reach, improve outcomes, and increase student engagement.
Investing in nonprofits and non-governmental organizations with innovative solutions to persistent problems.
Individual lives and communities transformed by better access to education.
- Academy empowers Africa’s next generation of leaders, Africa
- Raising expectations of impoverished youth, Brazil
- A technical education powerhouse fires up students, Bulgaria
- A social innovation spreads digital literacy, IndiaNew
- ICT equalizes opportunity in Jordan, Jordan
- Two brothers put their IT skills to the test, MexicoNew
- A new approach to technical training as therapy, Mexico
- Refugees dream of rebuilding their country, Rwanda
- ICT careers empower young men, Saudi Arabia
- Women lead in ICT by example, Saudi Arabia
- F_Email Project builds confidence and ICT careers, Serbia
- A pathway out of poverty, South Africa
- From Silk Road to fiber network, Turkey
- Networking Academy Students Contribute at Cisco Live, US/CanadaNew
- A network dedicated to realizing human potential, United States
- Cisco’s citizen teachers inspire students, United States
- An innovative technology model for school transformation, United States
- How one student discovered to love learning and teaching, United States
- IT career development helps a small company, United StatesNew
Education Case Studies
Cisco CSR education programs multiply impact in communities worldwide.